CRAFT ORGANIZATION DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATIONserves organizations with education and professional development to foster public appreciation and understanding of craft.
CODA membership represent all facets of the crafts industry, including nonprofit craft organizations, media specific organizations, craft centers, craft-centric museums, craft marketing cooperatives, community and economic development agencies, state and public agencies, state arts commissions, universities, art and craft schools, museums and galleries, craft, art and gift show promoters, trade associations, businesses, and associations providing services to the field. We have members from 41 states and 4 Canadian Provinces, adding a new dimension to our conversations and networking. Member organizations represent more than 150,000 craftspeople nationwide in a wide array of programs.
Member benefits are extended to staff and board of directors of member organizations.
Membership benefits include:
· Listing with link to member organization
· Discount on Conference registration
· Discount on Survey
· Access to mailing list
· Networking and Communicating with peers
· CODA List Serve
The annual conference provides opportunities for:
· professional development and education
· new ideas and resources
· information and research
· identifying and networking with peers
· interactive panel discussions
· building collaborations, and new programs
· experiencing the local craft/art scene
· overview of national and state trends
· advocacy issues important to the crafts field
The true benefits of belonging to a national organization of your peers cannot be discounted, however members will receive discounted prices on all services.